About the Journal
WELCOME TO JOURNAL OF CREATIVE SPACE
The Journal “Creative Space (Creat. Sp.)” offers architects, academics and researchers opportunities for accessing and sharing knowledge on various aspects of the built environment and, be a part of a more speculative design environment. Articles and writings would include, among others, critical thinking on architecture, town planning and urbanism, landscape design, interior design, building technology, including construction methods and structure systems, management of historic buildings and urban landscapes and, art in architecture.
We are pleased and proud to announce the release of the Volume - 8, Number - 1 of "Creative Space (Creat. Sp.)", a prestigious bi-annual journal of Chitkara University Publications, which is slated to be released in June 2020.
"Creative Space (Creat. Sp.)" is published using an open access publication model, meaning that all interested readers are able to freely access the journal online at https://cs.chitkara.edu.in. The journal has a distinguished Editorial Board with extensive academic qualifications, ensuring that the journal maintains high academic standards. Papers for publication are selected through peer review to ensure originality, relevance, and readability.
The areas of interest of “Creative Space" include, but are not limited to:
- Town planning and urbanism
- Landscape design
- Interior design
- Building technology
- Construction methods and structure systems
- Management of historic buildings and urban landscapes
- Art in architecture.
- Allied disciplines to Architecture, Urban Planning & Development
This is an invitation for submission of your research papers and other original technical writings, or extended versions of already published conference/journal papers suited to the selected theme of the abovementioned publication.
Prospective authors should follow the instructions available at Author Guidelines Creative Space (Creat. Sp.) for manuscript preparation, formatting and reviewing standards.
Manuscripts should be submitted to the journal online via online submission. A review and revision process will follow as per the timeline given below.
Timeline from the date of submission of the paper are planned as under:-
- Acknowledgement to the authors about receipt of paper - 48 hours.
- Comments on the overall look of the paper in terms of quality of figures, images, tables, etc. -- within 8 -10 working days.
- Feedback on the content by the Technical Editors' Team -- 20 working days after the paper has gone through Step No. above.
- Final decision to be conveyed to the authors - 20 working days after receipt of revised paper.
|Name of the Journal||Creative Space|
|Periodicity of the Journal||Two times a year as mentioned in the below table|
|PERIODICITY OF THE JOURNAL|
|Publisher||Chitkara University Publications|